One of the options in order to start and develop a beehive is through bee packages.
The bee package is an artificial hive which ensures healthiness.
It is made up of:
- Approximately 1.200 kg of nurse bees
- A new Queen bee
- A feeder with syrup to meet the first needs.
In order to make the transportation of bees easier, the package is sent in an aired disposable wooden box.
- They do not transport bee broods, thus preventing disease contagion.
- Better health, they can be disinfected more effectively from Varroa.
- They are easy to transport due to their size and weight.
- Correctly developed, they can yield a harvest in the same season.
- Permite contar con población pecoreadora en los momentos óptimos: flujo de néctar o polinización.
- They count on a forager population during the time of major nectar flow or pollination.
Transportation, installation, and training
Our company provides the service of transportation and installation, as well as the necessary training to handle the bee packages and their development. The minimum amount of packages to be sent is 300; smaller orders are delivered at our premises.
The package presents more difficulties for its development, but it has the advantage of starting the beehive development with new material. Besides, it prevents broods from diseases, and it has a more effective treatment against Varroa.
At the time of order, all the necessary recommendations will be given to have the material ready to receive the bee packages.